This is a quick tutorial to show how to add cameras to the Smart Client Views.
Please note that displaying live video feeds is very processor intensive. Depending on the number of live streams you open and the bit rate, you may max out your processor, so please keep this in mind as you start to drag cameras to a view.
- Open Xprotect Smart Client
- select the view you want to change
- click the "Setup" button in the upper right corner
- Click System Overview -> NVR -> Cameras to display a list of your cameras
- From here you can select a camera from the list and drag it to the position you want it to be
- do this for all cameras you want to add
- Click the "Setup" button again
- Restart any other Xprotect Smart Clients that may have been open and running to see the changes take affect.